Company: Noble Art and Craft House
Bound to Rajasthan, India
- Degree in a creative subject, preferably product design.
- 10-12 years of work experience within art & design industry, handicraft industry or product manufacturing.
- Proficient with Auto CAD and Adobe Suite. Ability to work with Windows. Functional knowledge of fabrication and common assembly
- processes. Familiarity with various materials (wood, metal, marble, glass, etc).
- Understand the handicraft industry for the export and domestic market.
- Research market trends and respond to them.
- Understand our existing clients and devise how to cater for them.
- Understanding psychology of the buyer and what motivates a consumer.
- Ability to clearly communicate concepts & direction with the creative team.
- Ability to delegate work whilst ensuring the highest level of output that is achievable.
- Ability to verbally compose and communicate designs and ideas to clients.
- Multitasking, meeting deadlines and working under pressure.
- Observing and analyzing team and their creative performance as well as motivating their team, recruitment of new staff.
- Ability to work overtime as necessary by project; and cyclical throughout the year.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide design direction and manage the design team. Supervise the output from the department. Ensure quality work is delivered on time and in budget. Nourish and develop the creativity of your team.
- Creative guidance across other departments such as photography, marketing, show room exhibition and production.
- Continuous development of the department and products for the progress of the company.
- Research trends, new styles, processes, techniques to explore and implement.
- New product development as required by the clients as well as driving the in house designed products.
- Manage resources, team member’s efficiency and cost effectiveness of the department. Skills and ability
- Provide/suggest on the job training for your staff.
- Showroom display design.
- Interaction with international clients who visit the factory.
RM Advent Global Services Inc.
Address: 4th Flr. Summerlin Bldg. 2454 F.B. Harrison cor. Valhalla Streets, Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Interested applicant may send your resumes with detailed job description, employment certificate, passport copy and other supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
(PLEASE INDICATE THE JOB TITLE YOU ARE APPLYING ON THE SUBJECT)
For further information, you may call at +63927-729-5289, +63929-889-1600, Landline (02) 804-2694
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED.