A. FOREIGN PRINCIPAL TO CONFIRM LIST OF JOB VACANCIES AND MANPOWER REQUIREMENTS
1. You shall send to us list of your job vacancies, together with the corresponding job descriptions and qualification requirements per position, volume of vacancies per position, salaries and terms of contract
B. RM ADVENT TO COMMENCE SOURCING, SHORTLISTING AND PRE-QUALIFYING CANDIDATES
1. RM shall commence sourcing of candidates
2. RM shall pre-qualify sourced candidates, carefully matching the sourced candidates’ experiences and qualifications with that of the requirements of Foreign Principal
3. RM shall recommend advertisement lodging, if necessary, for specialized positions that are not immediately available from the regular sources of RM
4. RM shall short-list at least 3 pre-qualified candidates per vacant position, after conducting pre-qualifying interviews and screening of candidates.
5. RM shall transmit the resumes of all short-listed candidates to Foreign Principal, via e-mail. The resumes shall detail the short-listed candidates qualifications, skills, education and experiences.
C. FOREIGN PRINCIPAL TO CONDUCT PAPER SCREENING OF ALL RM TRANSMITTED AND SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES
1. Foreign Principal shall review the paper qualifications of all RM shortlisted candidates and do further screening and pre-selections
2. Foreign Principal shall advise RM the names of pre-selected candidates and schedule final interviews wither via telephone interview or final interview of candidates in Manila (for volume pre-selections, it is always best to personally interview the pre-selected candidates).
3. Foreign Principal shall finalize with RM schedule of final interviews
4. At the option of Foreign Principal, final selections can be immediately made through telephone interviews or through paper screening of short-listed candidates
D. FINAL INTERVIEW AND FINAL SELECTION
1. RM to make the necessary arrangements for the conduct of final interviews and assist Foreign Principal in the conduct of final interviews.
2. Foreign Principal to finalize selections of candidates and the corresponding employment offers for all selected candidates
3. RM to assist in conducting job offer and salary negotiations for all selected workers.
4. Selected workers to sign employment offers, signifying their acceptance of the offer.
E. PROCESSING OF FOREIGN PRINCIPAL’S ACCREDITATION WITH THE PHILIPPINE OVERSEAS EMPLOYMENT ADMINISTRATION (POEA)
1. Can be accomplished simultaneous with procedures C & D.
2. Foreign Principal to process verification of accreditation documents with the nearest Philippine Embassy/Philippine Labor Office (Manpower Request Letter, Special Power of Attorney, Standard Employment Contract, Recruitment Agreement, and Commercial Registration/Business License). Sample documents will be provided separately.
3. Foreign Principal to forward to RM duly verified accreditation documents
4. RM to submit all verified accreditation to POEA and process Foreign Principal’s accreditation and approval of Foreign Principal’s corresponding job orders/manpower requirements.
F. SELECTED WORKER’S DOCUMENTATION & PRE-DEPLOYMENT FORMALITIES
1. RM to ensure medical fitness of all selected workers by referring them to duly authorized and accredited medical clinics and medical testing centers
2. RM to collect all documentary requirements from all selected workers including passport, police/NBI clearance, educational and trade test certificates, etc.
3. RM to collect the selected workers’ visas from the embassy in Manila
4. RM to process employment contract approval and workers’ exit clearances with the POEA, including health insurance and OWWA registration
5. Pre-Departure Orientation Seminar (PDOS) of all selected workers
6. Foreign Principal to send PTA (Pre-paid Ticket Advice) or remit cost of round-trip airfare of workers to RM (in the event that Foreign Principal will prefer for the tickets to be purchased in Manila)
7. Collection of ticket from airlines and flight confirmation/booking
8. Pre-deployment briefings for all departing workers
G. FINAL DEPARTURE OF WORKERS
H. CONTINUOUS MONITORING OF DEPLOYED WORKERS AND COORDINATION BETWEEN FOREIGN PRINCIPAL AND RM FOR PENDING AND FUTURE JOB ORDERS/MANPOWER REQUIREMENTS
1. RM will submit regular weekly updates (every Friday) to Foreign Principal from the start of recruitment to deployment.