1. Finalize fees and terms and conditions of recruitment agreement between RM and Client (0NE DAY)
2. RM submits copies/sample drafts of documents to Client for POEA Accreditation (0NE DAY)
a. Checklist of Requirements- attachment “A”.
b. Special Power of Attorney (SPA)- attachment “B”.
c. Manpower Request Letter/Demand Letter (MRL)- attachment “C”.
d. Model Employment Contract (MEC)- attachment “D”
e. Recruitment Agreement (RA)- attachment “E”.
f. Copy of POEA license- attachment “F” for WAKALA.
3. Client provides details of position requirements to RM, including salaries, terms & conditions of employment contracts and job specifications (0NE DAY)
4. Client commences with the required verification of documents at the Philippine Overseas Labor Office/Philippine Embassy nearest the job-site.(7-14 DAYS)
5. RM sources for candidates and conducts pre-screening of candidates through personal interviews and matches candidates’ qualifications with that of the requirements of Client (3-21 DAYS, depending on volume and difficulty of requirements)
6. RM sends at least 3-5 short-listed candidates per vacant position to Client via e-mail (3-5 DAYS)
7. Client conducts paper screening of all resumes of short-listed candidates submitted by RM(5-7 DAYS)
8. RM sends additional CV’s as may be required by Client after the initial screening of first batches of resumes (3-5 DAYS)
9. Client advises RM the names of candidates to be interviewed in Manila and sends all duly verified documents (Embassy attested documents) to RM Manila. Client finalizes interview schedule of all short-listed candidates in Manila, and advises RM of the confirmed schedule/s of interviews (2-3 DAYS).
10. RM submits all verified documents to POEA for accreditation of the Client and Client’s job orders/manpower requirements (5-7 DAYS)
11. Client’s official representative/s conduct/s final interviews of all pre-selected candidates in Manila, preferably at RM offices (3-5 DAYS).
12. Client finalizes selection of candidates and advises RM the names of selected candidates and the corresponding salary offers (3-5 DAYS).
13. RM serves job offers to selected candidates and refers them to accredited medical clinics for medical examinations (3-5 DAYS).
14. RM collects documentary requirements from selected workers and submits to Client the documents required for Client to process the selected workers’ visas and entry permits (3-7 DAYS).
15. Client processes visas for selected workers and sends duly approved visas to RM, together with plane ticket advice (14-30 DAYS)
16. RM processes POEA Exit clearances of selected workers and conducts Pre-Departure Orientation Seminars (1-2 DAYS).
17. RM finalizes departure formalities for all selected workers (3-5 DAYS).
18. RM advises Client confirmed flight details of all departing workers at least three days ahead of departure schedules (3 DAYS AHEAD OF SCHEDULE).
RECRUITMENT TIMETABLE SAMPLE
|Activity||Date to Commence||Comment|
|Stage 1: Review Proposal / Sign Recruitment Agreement||–||Possibly before CV sending begins.|
|Stage 2: Prepare Documents for verification||3-7 working days||Our representative can assist you pre-verify your documents before actual submission.|
|Stage 3: Submit POLO Document for accreditation||3-7 working days||Depending on the accuracy of your document submitted to POLO, date will be achievable.|
|Stage 4: CV Sending/Selection||Simultaneously done||CVs are pre-screened before client receives them.|
|Stage 5: Deployment||Approximately one (1) month||Deployment can be achieved in duration of approximately 1 month starting from stage 1.|